NSI Warranty - NSI...WARRANTIES.
Anyone purchasing warranty:Be aware that nsi are not fulfilling any obligations now.I recently purchased A 3 year extended warranty from them and now im 8 months into it and they wont fix any of the problems I am having with my purchase.
I found evidence through A very valuable source that this is estimated to last at least until A so called merger has been completed,which is now estimated to take until around the end of the month.
This merger is going to be with warrantech,as of now the merge is going to be 23rd August 2008,But who knows,NSI CERTAINLY do not,After asking advice from A representative of NSI on when our product would be fixed they simply told us that our information has been passed on to the technicians and they will be dealing with it as soon as POSSIBLE.I contacted the technicians personally and their responce was"NSI OWE $6000 to us we wont be doing any work through them until this is resolved"be802b4
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "The company is a fraud company! Dont trust em! They wont refund your money at anycost! Cheap company! And i am not a one who will keep quite. Today i..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "holes left in roof from nail,screws and staples causing leaks in roof,through walls and windows. this is caused by bad manufacturing,management and setup crew. leaks through..."