NSI Warranty - NSI...WARRANTIES.
Anyone purchasing warranty:Be aware that nsi are not fulfilling any obligations now.I recently purchased A 3 year extended warranty from them and now im 8 months into it and they wont fix any of the problems I am having with my purchase.
I found evidence through A very valuable source that this is estimated to last at least until A so called merger has been completed,which is now estimated to take until around the end of the month.
This merger is going to be with warrantech,as of now the merge is going to be 23rd August 2008,But who knows,NSI CERTAINLY do not,After asking advice from A representative of NSI on when our product would be fixed they simply told us that our information has been passed on to the technicians and they will be dealing with it as soon as POSSIBLE.I contacted the technicians personally and their responce was"NSI OWE $6000 to us we wont be doing any work through them until this is resolved"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "This only gets better!!!!!! On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING. The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name..."
- "Bella Fleur does not state that the above mentioned products are on a trial basis and you will be charged almost $100 after a 2wk period of time. When I..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."
- "Siendo cliente de Golden Corral, fui atendido por Minerva, una de los "manager", lastimosamente recibi el peor de tratos como cliente, me lleve una gran sorpresa cuando me quejaba por..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."