Anyone purchasing warranty:Be aware that nsi are not fulfilling any obligations now.I recently purchased A 3 year extended warranty from them and now im 8 months into it and they wont fix any of the problems I am having with my purchase.
I found evidence through A very valuable source that this is estimated to last at least until A so called merger has been completed,which is now estimated to take until around the end of the month.
This merger is going to be with warrantech,as of now the merge is going to be 23rd August 2008,But who knows,NSI CERTAINLY do not,After asking advice from A representative of NSI on when our product would be fixed they simply told us that our information has been passed on to the technicians and they will be dealing with it as soon as POSSIBLE.I contacted the technicians personally and their responce was"NSI OWE $6000 to us we wont be doing any work through them until this is resolved"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "We purchased these two items in Nov. 2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it. We were aware..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."
- "Goos morning, i tried to ooen a complaint through the huawei's site but i haven't reply. i bought my huawei p9 plus the 6th of august in italy. Two days..."